Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals today?

Options
  • 10-02-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone up for casuals this afternoon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

I'll be back in town by 5 if people are around then.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MellowToast

Anyone up for casuals this afternoon?

casuals in what? (UMVC3, BB, SF, KoF) I suppose the both of you live in Dublin and so have your own tight knit group of "city" folk where you always know what your talking about without even saying it. tbh it is very rude to everyone else when you are speaking in a forum (open discussion)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm pretty sure Chopper and Mikenyan have met at most twice.

Casual games really depend on who attends, there's no one or two really dominant games. I've been at casuals where just Marvel has been played: Just SF: Or marvel, Sf, MK, BB, and even tekken and arcana heart have appeared.

Perhaps if you'd simply asked instead of attacking them for their terrible crime of dublinishness the above would have responded as such :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

goddamn city slickers

Casual games really depend on who attends, there's no one or two really dominant games. I've been at casuals where just Marvel has been played: Just SF: Or marvel, Sf, MK, BB, and even tekken and arcana heart have appeared.

Perhaps if you'd simply asked instead of attacking them for their terrible crime of dublinishness the above would have responded as such :D

ah people from Dublin can be so naive as to think that no one of importance would ever live outside of their womb :rolleyes: yeh I'm in a bad mood right now, this OCD ****er beside me won't stop mubbling "ah" "hm" "interesting" "hmmm" "hmm" "class" Hmmmmmm" seriously you can't even ask him to stop because then you have to listen to what is so interesting.

anyway I won't be in town for casual's, I only posted in here because it came up on the latest posts. though add my XBOX gamertag if you want to mess round. Sean33mac

• Advertisement

Hilariously, we work for the same company. :P
    Love how you guys keep shunning the Soul Calibur - where's the love, man? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

casuals in what? (UMVC3, BB, SF, KoF) I suppose the both of you live in Dublin and so have your own tight knit group of "city" folk where you always know what your talking about without even saying it. tbh it is very rude to everyone else when you are speaking in a forum (open discussion)

Casuals in Fighting Games, in Dublin, specifically the XGC, just north of the Ha'penny Bridge.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hilariously, we work for the same company. :P

Love how you guys keep shunning the Soul Calibur - where's the love, man? :/

Well, we held a couple of soul calibre tournaments back in the day and no one showed up, so what are you gonna do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Is anyone going to be in?

I'm thinking about either this, or going looking for Curly's Gold and the true meaning of friendship.

Is anyone going to be in?

I'm thinking about either this, or going looking for Curly's Gold and the true meaning of friendship.
    I'm actually there right now and there's no one here. Im gonna head home, but I may come back down if there's people coming.

• Advertisement

Casuals in Fighting Games, in Dublin, specifically the XGC, just north of the Ha'penny Bridge.

ty though i live in monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Well, we held a couple of soul calibre tournaments back in the day and no one showed up, so what are you gonna do?

Attendance was usually in the double digits at least! :pac:

Advertisement