Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching back to Eircom is NOT easy its a nightmare

Options
  • 10-02-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I attempted to switch back to Eircom on Tuesday 3rd of January via the online form. I telephoned "customer service" on the 13th of January to be told that there was no record of my online request. Later that day I received an email indicating my contact to the customer service. a week later I received a bill from Eircom . I rang the customer service/ winback/sales/customer service (yes I was transfered 4 times and 44 minutes later I spoke to the same person I initially spoke to enquiry about my broadband The manager indicated to me that I'll have the broadband on Monday and since this was a friday morning 2 weeks ago today..well I still do not have broadband today the 10th of February.6 weeks after placing my order.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

aidan18 wrote: »
    I attempted to switch back to Eircom on Tuesday 3rd of January via the online form. I telephoned "customer service" on the 13th of January to be told that there was no record of my online request. Later that day I received an email indicating my contact to the customer service. a week later I received a bill from Eircom . I rang the customer service/ winback/sales/customer service (yes I was transfered 4 times and 44 minutes later I spoke to the same person I initially spoke to enquiry about my broadband The manager indicated to me that I'll have the broadband on Monday and since this was a friday morning 2 weeks ago today..well I still do not have broadband today the 10th of February.6 weeks after placing my order.

Hi aidan18,

Thanks for your post. Please PM me with your phone or eircom Account number and I will look into your query.

Kind regads,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭aidan18

Thank you for the quick response and sorting things out

Regards
    Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tamircan

switching broadband from Vodafone to eircom since December 2011 untill today. God and eircom only knows when the process will over :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Tamircan wrote: »
    switching broadband from Vodafone to eircom since December 2011 untill today. God and eircom only knows when the process will over :(

Hi Tamircan,

If you private message me with your name, address and telephone number I can look into the status of the transfer order for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

did it last month ,no bother at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement