Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More advice please!

• 10-02-2012 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Again I am back looking for advice.
    Currently I am running in all GAA gear which I have no problem with, except for the chafing from incorrect shorts for long runs. BTW I mean under shorts if you know what I mean. I often use Canterbury skins undershorts for hurling but don't find them so comfortable on a long run.

What do you all use out there for your training runs? Any advice appreciated and maybe pointers towards good places to buy. I find my local sports shops only want to sell bling trainers and replica soccer jerseys so I don't mind buying online as I am used to it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

Just to follow up on RayCuns advice in the last post, I picked up a couple of base layer vests in lidl last week for the princely sum of either 6.99 or 7.99, can't remember which. I find them super to be honest and if anybody spots any of them on the shelves about the country I'd advise picking them up. Every bit as good as under armour or Canterbury etc.

Advertisement