Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inside out underpants

• 10-02-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭

Hi, I noticed that my underpants are on inside-out. What's the advantage in correcting this? It seems like too much effort.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

my washing machine is broken and its long past laundry day, might need to try this. Or go penneys. let me know how it works out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

If it's because you wanted to get a second days wearing out of them then you are a bad person, if not, then it's fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

That you get to do something on this otherwise uneventful day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

The elastic is gone in my jocks. When i'm walking around the place it feels like my trousers are falling down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Then you'll smear the skidmarks onto your trousers and have a nice brown patch on your arse.

Anyways, I'm wearing jocks that have the elastic gone. Feels like my pants are falling off and I look stupid trying to fix them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Undystanable !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

Check for "went" stains on wash day..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

ya never know when there is an unexpected chance of sex and you would look pretty stupid with inside out pants, change them round just in case ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Inside out jocks, a clear sign of psychotic personality disorder indicating that the person goes around randomly clubbing baby seals and eating kittens.

No wait that's if you put your jumper on backwards so don't know what the other is.

I would advise though that you to switch them round the right way in case you catch the ghey. You wouldn't want a dose of that for the weekend now would you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

It would be worse if it was a thong on back to front.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Its all for luck OP, dont change them now, something bad might happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

blue note wrote: »
    Hi, I noticed that my underpants are on inside-out. What's the advantage in correcting this? It seems like too much effort.

Your skids will be on the correct side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

How did you notice? Are you touching yourself in work?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Well the plastic button could rub off your willy and could snag your pubes if worn inside out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Your problem really highlights the influence big corporations have on our perception of ultimately arbitrary decisions.

Why do you think your underpants are on inside out and why would it even cross your mind to "correct" them?

Because big business says so!

Rebel, OP! REBEL!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Really, unless it's a thong and your bits are being cheese-wired, there is no advantage either way.

Oh. I was thinking "Backwards", not inside-out. Doh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭blue note

my washing machine is broken and its long past laundry day, might need to try this. Or go penneys. let me know how it works out for you.
    7 hours in and going fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭blue note

davet82 wrote: »
    ya never know when there is an unexpected chance of sex and you would look pretty stupid with inside out pants, change them round just in case ;)

On the other hand, it's just the type of time that you would get an unexpected score! Reminds me of a time in college when a girl took me home. She had a picture on her wall of a guy from campus. Her logic being that with his picture up, its just the type embarrassing thing that would happen that she would bring him home. Of course the embarrassing thing that happened was that she had to explain it to me. I didn't care. I had my fun and that's all that mattered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

davet82 wrote: »

i always say if you've made it as far as the jocks, they're hardly gonna be the deciding factor. unless you're wearing something really freaky, she ain't gonna notice or care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭Wossack

If you get hit by a bus, the paramedics will take one look at your backwards cacks, and drop you off at a homeless shelter

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If it's because you wanted to get a second days wearing out of them then you are a bad person, if not, then it's fine.
    Turn them back to front as well and get up to four days ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

i always say if you've made it as far as the jocks, they're hardly gonna be the deciding factor. unless you're wearing something really freaky, she ain't gonna notice or care.

well if the pants are inside out and back to front with skid marks to boot, it would, at best, kill the mood :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Hi, I noticed that my underpants are on inside-out. .

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I'm wearing two belts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

OP is a trend setter

Advertisement