Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Victory Center Firhouse - creche

Options
  • 10-02-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this crèche, it's called joyzone. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hughmccarthy

im thinking of sending are fella there too, i have seen the set-up and it looks ok.
    please post, if you find out anything
    h

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

If you do a search on boards, there's quite a bit written about the centre in general (i.e. not about the crèche) and the organisation and individuals behind it. It's all in the public domain.

Interesting reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MrsG09

Tabnabs wrote: »
    If you do a search on boards, there's quite a bit written about the centre in general (i.e. not about the crèche) and the organisation and individuals behind it. It's all in the public domain.

Interesting reading.

Hi there thank you for the reply. The crèche is a seperate entity so it's just the crèche I was looking for info on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

MrsG09 wrote: »
    Hi there thank you for the reply. The crèche is a seperate entity so it's just the crèche I was looking for info on.

If the creche is part of the Victory Centre I wouldn't recommend anyone go anywhere near it until they look into it fully. There is a poster who posted recently alleging that her son and his friend were attacked by the Victory Centre staff. She went to the gardaí about it and the centre management claimed the security footage of the incident was lost, which if untrue or deliberate is a criminal offence in itself. I'd be very, very careful about letting any children anywhere near that centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

There is a mom / Todd grp in the victory centre Fridays 1030 - 1230 it's good play area and Starbucks for the kids. My 2 children attended Montessori there and I can tell you it has nothing todo with the church and is run separately they learnt lots and did lots of art.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

iguana wrote: »
    If the creche is part of the Victory Centre I wouldn't recommend anyone go anywhere near it until they look into it fully. There is a poster who posted recently alleging that her son and his friend were attacked by the Victory Centre staff. She went to the gardaí about it and the centre management claimed the security footage of the incident was lost, which if untrue or deliberate is a criminal offence in itself. I'd be very, very careful about letting any children anywhere near that centre.

Whether this is true or not it comes into the realm of hearsay and without supporting evidence.
    ive never been to Victory myself so cant say anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Whether this is true or not it comes into the realm of hearsay and without supporting evidence.
    ive never been to Victory myself so cant say anything about it.

State the obvious much? You'll note I used the word 'alleged,' the phrase 'if true' and only urged the OP to take care with her choice and to investigate the centre well before sending her child there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

the obvious often gets overlooked in the debate.:rolleyes:

we need judge judy in here:D

Advertisement