Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone here have Boxnation?

• 10-02-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I don't know one person who does, have'nt even heard anyone talk about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭colliemcc

I have it.
    Its ok need at least one or two good fights a month to make it worth while. I got it the time of the cotto fight. there is live fighting on it every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭tryingmybestt

its quite good.....had better fights last year though....sky seem to be landing the best fights now

yea I thought the way things were going last year sky would be left with noting. but there starting to get stuff back on.
    I wonder who will have the cotto mayweather fight.
    I hope box nation seen as they have done cotto's last two fights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭tryingmybestt

sky have done an exclusive deal with Golden Boy promotions....i'd say the cotto/floyd fight will be promoted by GBP so it should be on sky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

can you buy boxnation on its own or do I need to get a hundred other channels too ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

can you buy boxnation on its own or do I need to get a hundred other channels too ?

YOU CAN GET IT ON ITS OWN
    it also used to be online when it started

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mitchyb83

Yep I have it, considering its only €12.50 per month I think its pretty good value, live shows every weekend from UK and abroad, recordable with sky + box, also just confirmed on Bunce's Boxing Hour (only watched it for the announcement, he is a bit of a knob) Mayweather/Cotto - Mosley/Alvarez and Winky Wright live on boxnation on May 5th. With sky signing a new deal with golden boy and boxnation picking up undoubtedly the biggest card of the year, the next 6 months are looking very bright indeed for boxing fans, fully loaded with monster fight cards.

lets just hope it stays that way and sky dont try to take it.

Advertisement