Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Monread Shopping Centre Naas

Options
  • 10-02-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    Can anybody direct me from Naas Exit going southbound on M7 to Monread shopping centre?Exactly what shops are there-cannot find on internet.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

From wiki.

"
    Naas boasts the largest Tesco Extra hypermarket in Ireland located on the Monread Road in the northside of the town. The Tesco Extra site will be further developed into a shopping centre with 18 more retail units including Costa Coffee, Argos and Boots stores planned for summer 2011.I][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed"]citation needed[/URL][/I
    "

The Monread Road is the road where Smyths etc is. Once you exit the M7 for Naas (from Dublin) you will hit a roundabout with a large sphere in the middle (can't miss it). Take the exit (second I think) with the retail outlets on to the Monread road.

Drive for about 1km and you will see Tesco etc.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

There's costa coffee, a barbers, jackson dry cleaners, the butcher block, a hairdressers, 2 gift shops, O'Briens off licence. I think thats about it, but it's pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

ChewChew wrote: »
    There's costa coffee, a barbers, jackson dry cleaners, the butcher block, a hairdressers, 2 gift shops, O'Briens off licence. I think thats about it, but it's pretty good.

and don't forget the carwash in the carpark ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

E39MSport wrote: »
    you will hit a roundabout with a large sphere in the middle (can't miss it).

Perpetual Motion

192385.jpg

http://www.kildare.ie/ArtsService/Introductions/PublicArtEntries/Perpetualmotion/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

The Ball cost £20k to make...? :eek:Id have preferred if they had spent it fixing the potholes on the roads out my way!

• Advertisement
Advertisement