Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creeps on buses

• 10-02-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

I'm sure you have all bumped into a few strange folk on your bus travels, well I'm sitting on a bus right now and I have sit 2 seats back from the ULTIMATE creep.

He's as happy as Larry eating his ham sambo....grand

The guy likes to laugh a little bit a bit hysterically.....maybe he's a happy guy

But my perception changed the minute I saw two birds going at it duurty on his laptop.He sat their and enjoyed it for a good 4 mins as if it were normal.

The young kids on this bus got an early sex ed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Bus wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I saw a girl eat out another girl on the back of a bus in Manchester once. It was on the back of the bus on the top deck at about 3 in the morning.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was hammered at the time and just sat there gob-smacked watching two rotters going at it. They weren't hot at all so wasn't a turn on, it was just... weird :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

At least he has the common decency not to tug himself off, count yourself lucky..... this time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I will not have you give out about what I find entertaining. If you don't like it get off the bus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

he probably took some Nurofen and thats what led him to do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Leave me alone, I'm enjoying my sambo.

It's quite a hilarious sambo, actually.

Now, if you don't mind I'm going to start pulling my willy. I'll see if I can hit your head with my man silk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

leggit wrote: »
    At least he has the common decency not to tug himself off, count yourself lucky..... this time...

I'm just waiting for somethin to happen again!

the lads off the wall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I saw a girl eat out another girl on the back of a bus in Manchester once. It was on the back of the bus on the top deck at about 3 in the morning.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was hammered at the time and just sat there gob-smacked watching two rotters going at it. They weren't hot at all so wasn't a turn on, it was just... weird :cool:
    pics or gtfo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

pics or it didnt happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I remember being a teenager traveling on the bus all the time and often there being creeps up to stuff on the bus. Several times there were auld lads **** down the back. Sick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

If you didn't waste money on a fancy phone maybe you could afford a car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Do you know what would really be cool, A treble decker bus, OMFG!!!!

I will not have you give out about what I find entertaining. If you don't like it get off the bus!

i'll send him your way so.youze can wack each other off watchin a bita filth

smash wrote: »
    pics or gtfo
    anhedonia wrote: »
    pics or it didnt happen.

No pics but imagine a younger looking Denise Welch eating out a girl who looked like one of the Chuckle Brothers, it wasn't a pretty picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭twistedsoul

Hes as happy as Larry..............Murphy!

If you didn't waste money on a fancy phone maybe you could afford a car.

Public transport and cycling bikes till the day i die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    I'm sure you have all bumped into a few strange folk on your bus travels, well I'm sitting on a bus right now and I have sit 2 seats back from the ULTIMATE creep.

The guy likes to laugh a little bit a bit hysterically.....maybe he's a happy guy

But my perception changed the minute I saw two birds going at it duurty on his laptop.He sat their and enjoyed it for a good 4 mins as if it were normal.

Tell him to concentrate on driving the bus! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

It isn't on the 25a to Lucan? Heard about a complete weirdo who uses that service. Approach with caution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

No pics but imagine a younger looking Denise Welch eating out a girl who looked like one of the Chuckle Brothers, it wasn't a pretty picture.
    Barry or Paul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Buses are for peasants:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Sounds like you're on the bus to Arbour Hill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Did you have an iPhone or was it on a laptop?

ooo its nothing to me...i just hand over these bits of metal to the bus driver:pac:

lastlaugh wrote: »
    Did you have an iPhone or was it on a laptop?

I don't have a camera phone but while I always take my laptop on a night out with me (who doesn't) I didn't have enough time before my stop to start up the machine, position the webcam correctly and record the footage :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭thomasj

DyldeBrill wrote: »

Thatll teach you not to nosy in on other peoples business :pac: :pac:

I don't have a camera phone but while I always take my laptop on a night out with me (who doesn't) I didn't have enough time before my stop to start up the machine, position the webcam correctly and record the footage :cool:

you dont have a camera on your fone....:o shocking!

thomasj wrote: »
    Thatll teach you not to nosy in on other peoples business :pac: :pac:

ill say one thing about the lad...he's got good taste!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭thomasj

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Buses are for peasants:cool:

Birds dont travel by bus, they have wings to fly with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement