Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oman or farko loft ladder?

• 10-02-2012 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi, I have narrowed my search down to 2 quotes for supply and installation of an insulated loft ladder including cutting out the hole, 50 euro of a difference, just wondering could anybody tell me which make of loft ladder is beetter Oman or Fakro? and why? Thanks, in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

enigma1ie wrote: »
    Hi, I have narrowed my search down to 2 quotes for supply and installation of an insulated loft ladder including cutting out the hole, 50 euro of a difference, just wondering could anybody tell me which make of loft ladder is beetter Oman or Fakro? and why? Thanks, in advance

Fakro and Dolle are good value and parts easily available from TradeCraft in Tallaght.Both have good U-Values too.:)

Advertisement