If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote Sony BRAVIA KDL32CX520

Options
  • 10-02-2012 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

What is best price for a Sony BRAVIA KDL32CX520. I can collect it from the Belfast shop.

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

st_dunne wrote: »
    Hi,

What is best price for a Sony BRAVIA KDL32CX520. I can collect it from the Belfast shop.

Cheers

St-Dunne,

thanks for the post - unfortunately the KDL32CX520 is now a finished line for us and we have even sold our display model - the last few were cleared at £299.95.

Is there any other model we can interest you in??

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 st_dunne

Hi John.

The other TV I was looking at was the KLD26EX320. Is this one still available.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi St,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

The 26 EX320 is in short supply in our warehouse. I could try and get you one in? It's an 'In Store Only' purchase though so you'd need to travel to Belfast to collect.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.