Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

replica dr dre's

• 10-02-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

where is the best place to buy replica dr dre's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

why not just buy good headphones, you listen with them using your ears, not your eyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,748 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Nowhere.

I hate the very idea of Dr. Dre's and even I won't condone piracy. Especially since fakes will sound worse than sh*t.

Buy a pair of Fanny Wang phones if you're so damn style-conscious: not only are they better reviewed than Dre's, but they're half the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

and dr dre isnt involved with them anymore, so what, they are now the beats by not dre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Nowhere.

I hate the very idea of Dr. Dre's and even I won't condone piracy. Especially since fakes will sound worse than sh*t.

Buy a pair of Fanny Wang phones if you're so damn style-conscious: not only are they better reviewed than Dre's, but they're half the price.

On the other hand they do sound like a more *ahem* adult version of this:

so possibly not that suited for the omgsocool&stufflikewhatever kids that Dre Beats are aimed at. I'm struggling to think of a decent closed back headphone (apart from the ladybits brand above) that would have the looks that that market wants while not sacrificing sound quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

OP you're looking for a fake version of an overpriced product that's inferior to competitors well below it's price. Don't even bother.

Perhaps these might float your boat: http://v-moda.com/crossfade-m-80/

• Advertisement
Advertisement