Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop CS5 download

Options
  • 10-02-2012 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey guys,

i'm just wondering is it possible to download photoshops CS5 30 day trial on Adobes website a 2nd time?
    im not paying for it!

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,379 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

tinocrib wrote: »
    hey guys,

i'm just wondering is it possible to download photoshops CS5 30 day trial on Adobes website a 2nd time?
    im not paying for it!

cheers!
    If you're not bothered paying for it then you don't really want it. Simple as. Just like I never bought Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. Even when they gave me a free Student Copy. And I still have it. I can count on one hand the number of times I used it though. GIMP, meanwhile, is a completely free photo editing tool that I've used quite a bit. I used it to modify this avatar a few times. I turned Bluewolf into a reindeer for gods sake. Don't need CS5. There are plenty of alternatives out there for people that aren't serious with their photoshop needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

tinocrib wrote: »
    hey guys,

im not paying for it!

cheers!
    Hi, of course its possible, but you need to remove every part of it from your pc every time and then just re register a new email address....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Just install the GIMP if you don't want to pay.

Advertisement