Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good rapid fire controller

Options
  • 10-02-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

is there any good offer for modded controller such as rapid fire?

i got sooooo interesting in buy one but there are lots of different controllers available

of cause its for MW3!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Just so you know you can get game-banned for using modded controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lincminus

Meesared wrote: »
    Just so you know you can get game-banned for using modded controllers

Really? i never heard of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Yes, for gears of war if footage of you gets caught on video, you would get game banned by EPIC. I'm pretty sure COD has the same system but i'm open to corrections, and nowadays people are much more likely to have PVR's and sure, the likes of COD and HALO have a theater mode inbuilt. It's not worth the risk, and rapid fire controllers are like a drug, once you start to use one, you'll never want to leave it. It's not worth it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

lincminus wrote: »
    is there any good offer for modded controller such as rapid fire?

i got sooooo interesting in buy one but there are lots of different controllers available

of cause its for MW3!

Could you be more worthless? People like you ruin online gaming. Get better instead of cheating or stop playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Could you be more worthless? People like you ruin online gaming. Get better instead of cheating or stop playing.
    Harshly worded, but I agree with the sentiment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,013 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Is turbo really any better for games like COD and BF?

Most guns are auto-fire anyway and I imagine you can't shoot any of the handguns quicker than rapidly tapping the button either?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Is turbo really any better for games like COD and BF?

Most guns are auto-fire anyway and I imagine you can't shoot any of the handguns quicker than rapidly tapping the button either?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,013 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Can't see the video.

What's the gist of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Pistol shooting like an SMG using a rapid fire controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Just learn to play pistols?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lincminus

I was so mad with the one player who use the MK14(assult riple with single fire) with rapid fire and i guess i got so mad and start to think in wrong way
    thanks for put me on right track guys

Advertisement