Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

standards v low res what IS the difference?

Options
  • 10-02-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi all nearly 4 weeks off the cigs now:)wanted to ask this question as im swaping them around today myself to see the difference on passthrough on my laptop(is that good for lr attys on my ego t)and standards.want to see if what ive found is not drink blurred tastebuds or is there a BIG DIFFERENCE WHICH I SEEM TO HAVE FOUND? havent really noticed the diff cause i was so happy to be off the smokes till tonight.i found the standards more flavorable with more vapour or am i getting it arseways:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you are indeed getting it arseways
    low res atties simulate higher voltage vaping, through some magical electrical law so you get more and hotter vapour but they dont tend to last as long as standard res atomisers because of the heat they run at
    flavour can be different, it can be more pronounced or just different as a result of the added heat and stuff I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bru.wicklow

tnx sir digby.sorta had that in my mind must be the drink(sucking on it harder)so are low res ok for passthrough then?or am i better with standards on passthrough or is there a difference?really enjoying the hobby side of it now,tweaking,modding etc:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dont think it makes a difference if you're using a passthrough, never had one but it's just a charger that chargers your battery while you use it afaik
    its possible that your standard is actually giving better performance actually, but that'd mainly be because you have an underperforming low res atty.. a properly working one would definitely work better

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bru.wicklow

cheer sir digby:)
    your a fountain of knowledge as usual.and i thank you for being one of the op,s that got me here:cool:

Advertisement