Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iphone4 or 4s

• 10-02-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

What's the best way to get an iPhone4 or 4s at the best(cheapest) price?

I'm tied in to a contract for 8 more months on my personal phone and work ain't going to replace my broken (cracked screen) Samsung ace with an iPhone. So need to try find where/how to get one without signing up for more contracts ...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Hey,

What's the best way to get an iPhone4 or 4s at the best(cheapest) price?

I'm tied in to a contract for 8 more months on my personal phone and work ain't going to replace my broken (cracked screen) Samsung ace with an iPhone. So need to try find where/how to get one without signing up for more contracts ...

Thanks

Ask work what the upgrade price would be for an iPhone and offer to pay half of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

jenno86 wrote: »
    Ask work what the upgrade price would be for an iPhone and offer to pay half of it?

Good idea, cud be pricey tho, we only got the current phones 2months ago...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anywhere/thing else i can try?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Anywhere/thing else i can try?

Without contract ( which an upgrade will involve ) you will have to bite the bullit and go private. Try adverts.ie. plenty of both 4 / 4S going there ATM. Look for one locked to your carrier - it will save you a few quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

dodzy wrote: »
    Without contract ( which an upgrade will involve ) you will have to bite the bullit and go private. Try adverts.ie. plenty of both 4 / 4S going there ATM. Look for one locked to your carrier - it will save you a few quid.

Yep. Bought a new one there today for €380. Locked to my network of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Freddie59 wrote: »
    Yep. Bought a new one there today for €380. Locked to my network of course.

That was quick, nice one;)

Advertisement