If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote/Questions please: SAMSUNG UE55D7000/8000

Options
  • 10-02-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

1. Would Richersounds deliver a SAMSUNG UE55D7000 or 8000 to Limerick ?

2. If so could you give me a quote for them please ?

3. Comparing them on Richersounds.com they seem practically identical
    -- the 8000 managing to be slightly lighter and smaller overall
    -- their screen borders are different somewhat - chrome(8000) vs transparent, is that correct ?
    -- am I missing anything else ?

3. Presumably freesat via the internal sat tuner EPG has just now/next,
    is that the case ?

thanks very much.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Cranium,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We can indeed deliver the TVs to Limerick. :)

So here's the pricing then:

Price for the UE55D7000 delivered to Limerick would be £1,779.95.
    Price for the UE55D8000 delivered to Limerick would be £1,939.95.

You're spot on with the screen boarders. Both look really nice!! The D8000 also has a tad smoother motion handling.

The EPG on both models provides a 7 day guide which is well handy. :)

Let me know what you think, or if you've anymore questions.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Cranium

Hi Kenny,

a few more questions.... interested in the UE55D8000 as I'm pushing the boat out that far.

1. Just want to confirm what guarantee does it come with as standard (short of purchasing the 5 year).
    2. Can I avail of the sweetner on richersounds.com::
    '£100 voucher off listed price. Enter RICHER100 at the checkout. Limited offer'
    3. 'With 2 additional pairs of 3D glasses FREE!' -- so it comes with 4 pairs ?
    4. How would I proceed with purchase - phone you ?

Not around the end of this week if delivery would be very prompt, but next week would not be a problem.

Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Cranium

Sorry, Chris I probably should have said instead of Kenny....

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Cranium,

Haha! Don't worry about that. :)

PM on its way to ya.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.