Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any Childminders in Naas

Options
  • 10-02-2012 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

We are looking for a kind, caring lady to look after our two girls (16 months & 3 ½ yrs).

We need a childminder for 4 days a week (Tues to Fri) in the Naas area. We are looking for a reliable lady who will care for and stimulate our children in a happy, loving & learning environment. We would prefer our own home, but will consider childminder’s home if suitable.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Call the local childcare committee and they will have a list of registered childminders in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jillym

Hi I have an ideal lady for you, she has 2 children of her own aged 5 and 6 and she has plenty of experience minding other peoples children also. It would be from her own home and I would recommend her very highly, she is based in Oldbridge in Sallins. PM me if you would like her contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭offroadannie

Hi, I live beside Sallins and have 3 daughters of similar age to yours (5, 4 and 20mths). I drive a 7 seater so have lots of room. But would only be interested in minding in my own home.

Not sure if my area would suit you, but if you would like to have a chat feel free to pm me

Advertisement