Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start new thread?

Options
  • 10-02-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hi all
    sorry i am new here and have just registered
    where is the 'new thread' icon so i can start a new thread? :p

cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's a sticky at the top showing this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055758213

but you must have found it already, to start this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭L0ui5e

thanks for that but there is no link on my screen :(
    i replied here by registering and hitting 'reply' but i can't open a new thread
    have looked at the FAQs but no joy!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

1. Go to the outside of the forum and take a look at all the threads listed in a row.
    2. Now look for a thread that says: "How to start a new thread on Boards.ie" - it's 5th from the top...
    3. Click the back button on your browser to be brought back to the outside of the forum and click on the Start Thread icon that's over to the top left of the screen directly above the blue bar that says: "Threads in Forum : Newbies & FAQ" - it looks like this: newthread.gif
    4. Well done! You've just started a thread. Give a brief description of what the thread will be about in the "Title:" space, then tell us what's on your mind in the big white space under where it says "Message:" Now you're ready to start threads in any forums that aren't restricted like Soccer or Sex & Sexuality.

If you are completely lost, try having a read of the Top 10 list of questions we get asked by new boards.ie users.

Welcome to boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement