Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who broke the Jug?

Options
  • 11-02-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

I have been seeing these posters up around Cork recently, a few in Blarney. They just say "Who broke the Jug?" and nothing else, does anybody know what they are referring to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

Yeah seen a lot of them around Whitechurch down to Kilcully graveyard very curious to see what or who its promoting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Probably the same crowd who'se behind Are you for the pigbull tripetreshen?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Was going to make a thread about this myself, saw one of the signs by the Golden Panda in Blarney and another at the t-junction by Cloghroe church.

They're really bizarre, would love to know what they mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Gabbo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Nothing too exciting unfortunately. It's the drama group Bluehat from Whitechurch and Blarney. They just want to get people talking to promote their new play. Which they have I suppose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Nothing too exciting unfortunately. It's the drama group Bluehat from Whitechurch and Blarney. They just want to get people talking to promote their new play. Which they have I suppose!
    Damn saw that a few times and was very intrigued.
    I guess deep down I always knew the answer would be disappointing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

I thought it was a modern day crop circle communication.

Advertisement