Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Newcastle

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ziedth wrote: »
    Think I heard he's on £160k a week. I'd happily pay him two thirds of it.

Offer him the 100k that we'll have to offer Modric and Bale. If he can play like this more often, he's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Brad. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Valcin

Valcin wrote: »
    Anyone know what our chances are of getting adebayor next year? We're probably the last team man city will sell him to now that we're contenders. He has been unreal for us this today and all this year. I reckon he's irreplaceable.
    It's in his contract we can have him for 12m it's his wages that could be a problem.

Thats great news. They should make an exception of ade, modric and bale in they.re wages policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Just about two thirds of the Wat through the season and title challenge is still very much on and 10 points clear of 4th.

If it is 'Arry's last game it is a fitting goodbye...

Well, what can we say about that :P

Fantastic performance from everyone today. Saha and Ade linked up beautifully, and made it look really easy. To be fair, it was as Newcastle were very poor, but we took our chances really well. Best game i've ever seen Ade playing, in any shirt. And one of our most clinical performances ever.

We wanted a statement from the players after the week of uncertainty, and they bloody well delivered.

COYS!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

full time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

We caught them on an off day. As I stated from the begining there midfield was severely lacking in quality today. They play football the right way, unlike the supposedly bigger team...Liverpool...etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I genuinely don't think I've seen an easier win for any club than this. That was pathetic from Newcastle, we never even had to hit top form.
    Credit must go to Adebayor, great game today. But credit must also go to King, Friedal and Parker. The first two stopped two certain goals, whereas Parker was his usual self.

THFC wrote: »
    I genuinely don't think I've seen an easier win for any club than this. That was pathetic from Newcastle, we never even had to hit top form.

Arsenal against Utd in the 8-2 trashing was the worst performance by any team this season. Newcastle were bad, but as bad as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Great win and performance, why would Harry want to leave this team? Ade was fantastic today, special mention for Kyle Walker who is on the right track to being something very special indeed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Spurs fans watching this online ...

southpark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What a game,that was great to watch,well done to Saha he made a few eat there words including myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

tippspur wrote: »
    What a game,that was great to watch,well done to Saha he made a few eat there words including myself.

Niko has begun to reliase that he has to track back- now we have a player !

Poor Defoe- stil can't make it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

It was only a matter of time until an inferior team came and tried to play attacking football, somebody was a due a thumping and Newcastle (missing Tiote and Cabaye) were that somebody.

Adebayor and Saha banging in goals for Spurs...... Unbelievable!

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Great performance and win.
    Nice to see fellas apart from bale and modric take the headlines.

p.s. Anyone see VDV mad for the red wine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Great performance and win.
    Nice to see fellas apart from bale and modric take the headlines.

p.s. Anyone see VDV mad for the red wine :D
    Was VDV there? I remember seeing his wife though.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

tippspur wrote: »
    Was VDV there? I remember seeing his wife though.;)

It was VDV's 29th birthday

Advertisement