Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

man beaten and robbed in his own home..

Options
  • 11-02-2012 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Anyone else a hear about this ?? Elderly man in mount soon avenue had house broken into and when he went down to them at 2am Thurs morning they beat him up with iron bars and stole TVs and other things WTF I swear when will this end the gardai need to do more , iv heard lots more story's . These scumbags need to be stopped one way or the other from frightening elderly people in their own homes ffs every night these people are in fear ....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Yeah some woman was telling me about it earlier. Supposedly the guards questioned one or two people over it. Chinese whispers so I don't know how true that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Disgraceful behavior, and ridiculously cowardly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

seanybiker wrote: »
    Yeah some woman was telling me about it earlier. Supposedly the guards questioned one or two people over it. Chinese whispers so I don't know how true that is.
    Ye and another house I heard about being broken into a few days ago had a 14vyr old inside at the time and the cops tried to say maybe the young lad owes money or something this was by two young cops the mother was disgusted do these cops not realise wtf is going on , wait til one of these scumbags gets killed doing his day job and I'm sure the law will come into full action then ...(I mean the thiefs)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Junkies prey on the weak....like the old, infirmed, single women....easy marks. They don't give a fooook they really can only think of the next hit because the pain starts welling up as the last one wears off.

They are really just vermin who need to be eradicated....they can't be fixed for the most part....very low success rates.

chelloveks wrote: »
    Junkies prey on the weak....like the old, infirmed, single women....easy marks. They don't give a fooook they really can only think of the next hit because the pain starts welling up as the last one wears off.

They are really just vermin who need to be eradicated....they can't be fixed for the most part....very low success rates.

Our prisons are full so they know they will not go to jail for long so how do we get these to stop robbing and beating old people like our mothers and fathers in their own homes, I say that because one day it could be :(

• Advertisement

If the feckin Guards cant or won't stop it then people need to form anti crime patrols if ya get my drift. I can tell you this, if it was one of my relatives liVin alone, I'd be sleeping there waitin for the scumbags. I would have a few surprises in store for them too, believe me! The prisons are full but the graveyards aren't. One dead junkie won't be missed for long!

If the feckin Guards cant or won't stop it then people need to form anti crime patrols if ya get my drift. I can tell you this, if it was one of my relatives liVin alone, I'd be sleeping there waitin for the scumbags. I would have a few surprises in store for them too, believe me! The prisons are full but the graveyards aren't. One dead junkie won't be missed for long!

I agree but this country is too PC we criminalize the innocent and protect the scum , I ask anybody who has elderly parents would u like these people terrifying your parents at home and robbing their property , ?????? If the gardai don't start acting and putting these guys away , other ways should be looked at ....

Isn't there a right to protect your property in your home? There must be some law that says if someone breaks into my home in the middle of the night and looks to do bodily harm to the occupant you have the right to defend yourself, no? Well, the fooker broke in....he had something in his hand that I thought was a weapon.....so I defended myself with the first thing I grabbed.....Hurley, poker, baseball bat with nails hammered through it, bit of pipe laying around from the last plumbing repair, etc. I'm sorry officer, I was so frightened I could not stop beating him till the scumbag was dead!

Isn't there a right to protect your property in your home? There must be some law that says if someone breaks into my home in the middle of the night and looks to do bodily harm to the occupant you have the right to defend yourself, no? Well, the fooker broke in....he had something in his hand that I thought was a weapon.....so I defended myself with the first thing I grabbed.....Hurley, poker, baseball bat with nails hammered through it, bit of pipe laying around from the last plumbing repair, etc. I'm sorry officer, I was so frightened I could not stop beating him till the scumbag was dead!

I know and I'm sure that man taught he would go down and show these guys (and girl) a lesson until he met them with iron bars , that shows intent but those 3 will still be walking the streets tonight guaranteed

jo06555 wrote: »
    I know and I'm sure that man taught he would go down and show these guys (and girl) a lesson until he met them with iron bars , that shows intent but those 3 will still be walking the streets tonight guaranteed

Nightmare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

SCUM OF THE EARTH SHOULD BE FCUKED INTO THE RIVER,
    I WOULD LOVE TO BE LOCKED IN A ROOM WITH ONE OF THESE SCUMBAGS FOR AN HOUR,
    DIRTY ROTTEN FILTHY SCUM.

sorry for shouting but this type of shyte makes me very angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Ah now, but don't forget they've had a rough childhood and a loveless upbringing.....and if it were up to me we would lobotomize them to relieve the fookin pain.....tie their hands behind them....then fook em off into the river...

Surprise surprise you'd never guess who one of the arrested people is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Who if you cant say can you hint

deisedave wrote: »
    Who if you cant say can you hint

He was mentioned 3 times lately. Bit of a woof fooker

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

do he own 3 dogs ?

do he own 3 dogs ?

Sure does. I heard the other names aswell but don't know the people.

Sure does. I heard the other names aswell but don't know the people.

He wants to go back to jail, so just send him back. You cant leave someone out if they are a threat to society. I didnt think he would do something like this but jail for a long time seems to be the only answer.

He wants to go back to jail, so just send him back. You cant leave someone out if they are a threat to society. I didnt think he would do something like this but jail for a long time seems to be the only answer.
    he'd wanna be shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I noticed a cop car parked outside one of the bungalows this afternoon near the barrack st end and guessed something had happened.

Things have gone that bad now in this country I think we would all be safer living in the Bronx.

he'd wanna be shot

Yeah but that is not going to happen in Ireland so the worst that is going to happen to him is jail for a few years. He is not to healthy anyway I was told by someone who lives near him so if he gets a few years he probably wont make it out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

Lads I've an uncle living alone at that end of the street, did any of ye get a victim name?

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I noticed a cop car parked outside one of the bungalows this afternoon near the barrack st end and guessed something had happened.

Things have gone that bad now in this country I think we would all be safer living in the Bronx.

Things have not gone that bad in this country crime wise at all, compared to other countries Ireland is really safe. Things are in the media more and talked about more, no matter where you are in the world there is always going to be a bit of danger.

Lads I've an uncle living alone at that end of the street, did any of ye get a victim name?

Suppose I would have heard by now if it was him in fairness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Creamsoda wrote: »
    watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

You-Dont-Say-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas-Cage.png

His initials are EF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Fcuking scumbags. I can't stand anyone preying on the elderly. I would love to have 5 mins locked room with a baseball bat & with those 2 fcukers :mad:

His initials are EF

Thanks Seany, not my relation but someone's unfortunately :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Things have not gone that bad in this country crime wise at all, compared to other countries Ireland is really safe. Things are in the media more and talked about more, no matter where you are in the world there is always going to be a bit of danger.

well you can bury your head in the sand if you wish, but there is hardly a day passes in this country that someone is not killed or seriously assaulted.

Advertisement