Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

man beaten and robbed in his own home..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

danjo-xx wrote: »
    well you can bury your head in the sand if you wish, but there is hardly a day passes in this country that someone is not killed or seriously assaulted.

Name me somewhere in the world this does not happen, Ireland is alot safer than alot of countries and people are just buying into the hype of the media. The fact is you can be attacked or killed anywhere on this planet that humans live but Ireland is no where near a dangerous place compared to other places in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

deisedave wrote: »
    Name me somewhere in the world this does not happen, Ireland is alot safer than alot of countries and people are just buying into the hype of the media. The fact is you can be attacked or killed anywhere on this planet that humans live but Ireland is no where near a dangerous place compared to other places in the world.

Well I'm not one of them and prefer to live in the 'real' world with all it's warts and all.

I'm nearly an oap and the Ireland I see today is full of violence compared to the recent past and as I said there is hardly a day that someone doesn't die or is put in a wheel chair for the rest of their life.

I reckon your a young person and no disrespect meant by that but can understand how you see things differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Have to agree with you on this.
    Yeah any of us can get slaps or whatever but we are a hell of a lot better than many other countries

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

and whats worse, you go to work next week and get your wages and see all the deductions from your wage is going towards keeping these scum in drink, drugs and food,

MAKES ME SICK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

chelloveks wrote: »
    Junkies prey on the weak....like the old, infirmed, single women....easy marks.

True.
    They don't give a fooook they really can only think of the next hit because the pain starts welling up as the last one wears off.

Heroin withdrawal is a myth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

seanybiker wrote: »
    Sure does. I heard the other names aswell but don't know the people.

pm me names of scumbags please :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Catch the fcukers and chop their hands off at the wrist. Let's see if they can shoot up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

and whats worse, you go to work next week and get your wages and see all the deductions from your wage is going towards keeping these scum in drink, drugs and food,

MAKES ME SICK

It's a bit much for them to print that on your wage slip alright, It'd make me sick too.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

gscully wrote: »
    Catch the fcukers and chop their hands off at the wrist. Let's see if they can shoot up then.

They wouldn't be able to, they'd have no hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Just seen this on the wlr fm iPhone app:

Gardai three held in burglary investigation

by Administrator February 12, 2012
    Three people arrested in Waterford following an aggrevated burglary in Mount Sion Avenue have been released.A man was assaulted by 3 people after he disturbed them in his living room in the early hours of Friday morning. Later that day Gardai arrested two women and a man aged in their 20sunder section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act.They were released yesterday without charge while a file is being prepared for the DPP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

But on a per population basis I reckon were close to top of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

But this man with the dogs ;) is not in his 20s??? Can someone pm me names as I think I may know of them plus if this man has being arrested for this and only got released after another crime I'm assuming he will not be left back onto the streets again this time? I know the answer is of course he will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Just seen this on the wlr fm iPhone app:

How do ya know if someone has an iphone?

They tell ya.

Congratulations, you got it. I'll inform MENSA.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

seanybiker wrote: »
    How do ya know if someone has an iphone?

They tell ya.

Trust me I don't want the thingI fcuking hate the phone and I'll be getting rid of it as soon as I can!!:P I only said that as a way of providing proof of where I saw it, because it wasn't on the wlr fm website when I checked! And if I didn't put it up there would be people here saying where did I see the information!

Advertisement