Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallaght Hospital!!! Argh

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Probably short staffed too seeing as it is Sunday evening, he could be left overnight, happened to me down in Beaumont A&E last year on a Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

Patient with 10/10 pain siting in A&E in Tallaght right now, has been in and out of bathroom screaming in pain, A&E staff ignoring his pleas multiple requests for pain relief. It's a family member of mine. Young guy otherwise healthy...What to do??? VHI won't see abdo pain, beacon A&E shut. I'm a few months off being a qualified doc, he has 'red flags' for abdo pain but no one will even see him. Am terrified he's going to deteriorate more.

Red flags for what? What do you think is wrong with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DocFrustrated

Sent you a PM. Horrified at how he's been treated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Patient with 10/10 pain siting in A&E in Tallaght right now, has been in and out of bathroom screaming in pain, A&E staff ignoring his pleas multiple requests for pain relief. It's a family member of mine. Young guy otherwise healthy...What to do??? VHI won't see abdo pain, beacon A&E shut. I'm a few months off being a qualified doc, he has 'red flags' for abdo pain but no one will even see him. Am terrified he's going to deteriorate more.

You'll make a marvellous doctor, you've manage to bring a thread that's been dead 2.5 years back to life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Well Dr, how ye getting on now?

Appendicitis?
    Bowel obstruction?
    Diverticulitis?
    Cyst on ovary?

Am I close?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DocFrustrated

Ha very close :) I literally had to walk up to the girl who sits behind the glass and cry. She was very helpful and got him assessed. Terrible to think that's how he had to get noticed... Surgical people assessing him now. Thank god for receptionists with a heart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Ha very close :) I literally had to walk up to the girl who sits behind the glass and cry. She was very helpful and got him assessed. Terrible to think that's how he had to get noticed... Surgical people assessing him now. Thank god for receptionists with a heart!

Glad to hear he's getting seen, Hope all turns out ok :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

you've manage to bring a thread that's been dead 2.5 years back to life.

The horror. Who gives a ****

Advertisement