Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blues/Funk jamming opportunity?

• 11-02-2012 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello all,

Ive recently moved into Dublin and was wondering if there are any chances to play as part of an existing/ongoing blues jam get-together where musicians take turns soloing or so. If there isn't such a thing going on, maybe we can get a small group going and meet somewhere for regular jams? I play guitar myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

redfoo wrote: »
    Hello all,

Ive recently moved into Dublin and was wondering if there are any chances to play as part of an existing/ongoing blues jam get-together where musicians take turns soloing or so. If there isn't such a thing going on, maybe we can get a small group going and meet somewhere for regular jams? I play guitar myself.

Interested...

Where are you from?
    How long have you been playing?
    Influences?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 redfoo

I'm from cairo, and I've been playing for 6 years. I try to listen to as diverse a collection as possible: dream theater, guns n roses, zeppelin, satriani, eric johnson, eric clapton, bb king, john mayer, marcus miller, kenny g, miles davis, avenged sevenfold, rhcp. What about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BombaLame

Experienced bassist here. Seems to be no funk/blues jam sessions out there.

Would definitely be interested in jamming and also looking for a guitarist and drummer to go busking with, just got a battery powered amp.

Advertisement