Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you drive down stevens lane near hueston?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Yep. See the signs with the lines thru the arrows? That means cars are prohibited from driving straight ahead. The road is for trams only. Good thing you lived to tell the tale !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Yep. See the signs with the lines thru the arrows? That means cars are prohibited from driving straight ahead. The road is for trams only. Good thing you lived to tell the tale !

yep, i only see those signs now on the street view! i'd some hangover as well from drinking friday, saturday, and all day sunday so thank god i didn't meet a luas hurtling down that lane!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,432 ✭✭✭✭Victor

can you drive down stevens lane near hueston?
    It is access only for Dr. Steevens' / St. Patrick's Hospitals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Victor wrote: »

right, so that's what that building is. not listed on google maps

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Victor wrote: »

+1

On a side note, just done your survey ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭BowWow

yep, i only see those signs now on the street view! i'd some hangover as well from drinking friday, saturday, and all day sunday so thank god i didn't meet a luas hurtling down that lane!

or a Garda..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

BowWow wrote: »
    or a Garda..........

This would be preferable to a downhill Luas, in fairness.

Advertisement