Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club crest

Options
  • 11-02-2012 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Lads, I may be in the wrong place, if so can you point me in the right direction please?

Im looking for someone to put together a crest for a club. I have the idea of what I want (shape, font, colour, images ect) I just need someone to stick it together. Can someone recommend someone or some place please.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I recently done this myself using MS Paint. Is its only for a crest for a jersey/letterhead it works ok. Anything larger might need something better though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 watchingd

I hope your not in the wrong place anyway! If you are this forum needs to be re-named!

I would recommend messaging some college departments that do graphic design, students are always wanting to enhance their portfolio and would do it fairly cheaply. Saying that I happen to be on of those and have done some logo's in the past. If you want you can send me a PM and I can see what I can do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DHennessy

if you want to send me the images il give it a go and you can see what you think of it then

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Tcmouse

Same as previous poster if you send me your ideas I will run up something for you to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Would anyone be able to do me up a crest for my Gun Club?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Please don't dig up old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement