Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My First youtube walkthrough/playthrough...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

good enough but the quality of the mass effect 3 in 2d seems poorish

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

TheGunns wrote: »
    good enough but the quality of the mass effect 3 in 2d seems poorish

This is Mass Effect 1.. you need to turn 3D off on yt to see it 2D.. it works perfectly in chrome but FF is a dif story.. it's best viewed in 1080p.. as thats what i recorded it at.. yt codecs aren't the best..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

ya i turned it off but the quality just didnt seem great for some reason. almost looked better with the 3d on. im on ie so ino thats fairly dodgey with youtube at the best of times anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

TheGunns wrote: »
    ya i turned it off but the quality just didnt seem great for some reason. almost looked better with the 3d on. im on ie so ino thats fairly dodgey with youtube at the best of times anyways
    yea yt is a bit buggy when switching quality.. i had to change it twice and bring the video back to the start for it to switch.. if the outline of characters where pixelated it must of been on a lower quality.. i found it smooth looking on 1080p.. anything under that is converted by yt and their conversion process isn't great..

tnx for the feedback anyway..

Advertisement