Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lap The Lough - Lap 7. Aug 26th.

Options
  • 11-02-2012 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just a quick note to say 'Early-bird' registration has opened.
    We're also doing a 'special offer' as well for anyone who wishes to sign up early.

The event is on the 26th August, looks like the busiest cycling day of the year all of a sudden.

All registration closes on 31st July - no entry on the day unfortunately.

All information available on www.lapthelough.org
    You can enter via the website or via www.Facebook.com/lapthelough on the Wazala tab.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 _SiD_

Earlybird closes in just under a fortnight.

The special offer of Entry + Pro cycling top = £45 still applies until April.

Click here for all info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

Good to know, I did this event last year with my girlfriend but it is in need of improvement.

I would happily repeat lap-the-lough if the queues were shorter at the lunch stop, the high-5 gel stop near to the finish acually had gels and that gobsh1te operating the loudspeaker microphone wearing the fur-print cowboy hat was removed from the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

ba wrote: »
    Good to know, I did this event last year with my girlfriend but it is in need of improvement.

I would happily repeat lap-the-lough if the queues were shorter at the lunch stop,
    wasnt too bad when i was there (20 mins for sandwich is still too long)
    the high-5 gel stop near to the finish acually had gels

had plenty when i was there ;)
    and that gobsh1te operating the loudspeaker microphone wearing the fur-print cowboy hat was removed from the event.

agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

Been there , done that. Not a whole lot to say good enough event, scenery poor to say the least, much better scenic events out there like this one.......http://errigalcyclingclub.com/?p=400

• Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Iwernia wrote: »
    Been there , done that. Not a whole lot to say good enough event, scenery poor to say the least, much better scenic events out there like this one.......http://errigalcyclingclub.com/?p=400

err not exactly flat though (one of the main advantages of lap the lough ) nice not to be slogging up hills all day for once

• Advertisement
Advertisement