Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need band for Recording session in dublin

• 11-02-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi, im in collage at sound training centre in dublin city, and looking for a band to bring into the studio for a 6 hour recording session on the 2nd of march in the evening, the band i booked in cant make and pulled out so i still got a session booked there, the session is only 50 euro for the 6 hours as we are students if anyone is interested or has any questions, leave a comment or pm me, thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭peppy123

i could change the dates if needed to btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

I'd like to get this track recorded.
    http://soundcloud.com/dermotbohan/then-the-rains-come
    I'd be looking for guitar and vocals recorded. The rest is programmed synths/loops. I wouldn't imagine getting more than those done in 6 hours. But I was microphone recording the bassline (moog) at home and getting some good results if you want to try something like that also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

what way are you recording?

www.boondalksaints.com - shoudl be interested in that... let us know if we are what you need?

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rockinsoul

Hi there, we are an orginal rock and soul band and would be delighted to get the slot if its still goin. Pm me and ill send you on some of our songs.

Thnks Sue

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ismisemonty

Yeah would love to get my 4-piece in on that if it's not already taken?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭peppy123

sorry its already taken but if you pm me your email, i may be able to get you a session in the coming weeks . thanks

Advertisement