Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest hotel in Cork City...

Options
  • 11-02-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

But not a complete dive! Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

Lancaster lodge is good and with free parking.
    B&B's along the western road are also good.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Lancaster lodge is expensive. Actually it's more expensive than Jury's.

So anyone have any suggestions? Travelodge is 52.50 with breakfast... can we beat this folks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Why not send some decent money for comfort. You will get something nice for about EUR80.

If you want something cheap, go to a hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Broads.ie wrote: »

So anyone have any suggestions? Travelodge is 52.50 with breakfast... can we beat this folks?
    the one by the kinsale road roundabout? thats fine but if you want to get to and from the city you'd spend the money you just saved on taxis/parking

most hotels inside the city will be around 70-80. i stayed in the jurys behind the bus station once and it was nice but my only problem was that the windows weren't even nearly sound proof

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Silversprings hotel with a certain hotels website is 47eur if you have a 10% voucher that they send out with their newsletter-would need to spend on taxis though if you were going out in the city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

Broads.ie wrote: »

depends.... if you want to be in the city then you will pay €10 - €15 each way for a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

The doughcloyne would of been it, now I'd guess it's the commons?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭out da lough

The Imperial and The Metropole are both €39 tonight according to this site, which I find has the best prices:

http://www.lidl-breaks.ie/search.html

Windsor Inn, no taxi in and out of city required either.

Advertisement