Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You can now Deactivate all your previous PS3's online

• 11-02-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

You can now deactivate all previous PS3 systems online go to sonyentertainmentnetwork.com login with your previous accounts and deactivate what ever you want !!

Should be able re-download any stuff you were locked out of now :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ooh thats brilliant that is. I'm on my second account, I can redownload all my old stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You've been able to do that since PSN activations went from 5 total to 4(2 PS3+2 Psp/vita) a while ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

That's handy to deactivate all the YLOD systems, good job Sony !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

If you have a YLOD system the only way to deactivate it on the site is to deactivate all consoles associated with your account ( you can only do that once every six months ). there is no way to deactivate each dead console individually , which is a shame.

You can not deactivate your consoles via that website individually even though it has a deactivate device link when you select each console

"How to Deactivate a PlayStation®3 System

You can only deactivate your PlayStation®3 system from PlayStation®Network using your PS3™ system. You cannot deactivate it using a PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system or PC.
    1.On the XMB™ menu, go to PlayStation®Network and sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
    2.Go to Account Management > System Activation > PS3™ System.
    3.Select the type of content you no longer want your PS3™ system to use.
    4.Highlight [Deactivate System] and press the X button. Your system will then be deactivated.
    5.Highlight [OK] and press the X button.

For more information or assistance, please visit PlayStation® Support."

If you go to account / media devices / game you can deactivate all consoles linked to your account via the pc and then reactivate a console or consoles via the console itself.

This is what I get now after using this way to get rid of a ylod ps3

"Game

Activated Devices

2 PlayStation® Systems
    You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Got onto my old account, allbut 4 of my downloads are gone :/ waste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Can't deactivate old PSPs (that I don't have anymore) from Comic/Video even by the Reset-all-but-only-every-6-months (only allowing Game content) way. And can only select Game content on them even though it says to select either game or Comic/Video if I don't select Game and that check box won't even appear..

Thanks Sony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Varik wrote: »
    You've been able to do that since PSN activations went from 5 total to 4(2 PS3+2 Psp/vita) a while ago.

fair enough ! I only heard it yesterday !!

But anyway delighted, was able deactivate all previous machines associated to 2 of my old accounts, had lost access to my old COD4 and W@W maps through sharing over the years,

Have everything back now ...happy days :D

Advertisement