Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from rugby

Options
  • 11-02-2012 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

I was banned from rugby and sent an infraction for calling a poster a 'clown'.

The Mods called this 'personal abuse'.

This is hardly personal abuse and I believe this ban should be overturned.

I also believe there should be a mod in rugby who has actually played the game. Maybe then will the forum work better because it is impossible to post anything without the mods getting involved.

Thanks

Original Post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77034623

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

OP was temporarily sitebanned for sending abuse via PM. There is also evidence to suggest this is a re-reg account created to evade a forum ban.

I believe that 100% of the mods of the rugby forum have played the game, some still do.

The reason it is difficult for some people to post without the mods getting involved is more to do with the content of those posts, and less to do with the mods wanting to generate more work for themselves :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement