Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green sky at night

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

ZX7R wrote: »
    I was in dunlavin tonight and saw a green glow in the direction of newbridge i desided to ride my motor bike home via newbridge to see where the light came from i ended up outside the foot ball grounds beside the new army building in newbridge, hope this helps shead light on things

Ditto! Noticed myself the green hue in the sky created by the lights of the local soccer pitch earlier tonight. Have to say I never noticed the greeness of the light before reading this thread. The rest of the sky was the usual orange though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

Oft have I noticed this from the direction of various sports grounds; when Three Rock Rovers (hockey team) first got their super lights it appeared that aliens were landing :eek:

Now every training pitch seems to have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Massive light pollution :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Cool, I thought I was the only one who noticed!
    It's almost bright right now (You can clearly see the clouds)

Advertisement