Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women walking away on nights out?

• 11-02-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Relatively new to going out and so I would also be knew at pulling women so my apologies if this is trivial for the more outgoing posters here.

It was just last monday on a college night out this happened. It is something I really don't get about women.

Story is, a girl approached me out of nowhere while I was standing outside the bar, started kissing me (on the mouth, with tongues and everything). The two of us walked around the club that night for about half an hour. At the time she seemed interested.

Eventually she told me she had to use the bathroom and didn't return. I just don't get it, it happened to me also at the Fresher's ball where I was with a girl for the whole night and then she left with her friends saying she would come back.

Why must women lead us on so? If I approached a girl on a night out and was interested I would come back to her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭pigman2000

next time - just come on saying that a bird cold called you and kissed the head off ya with no effort... don't waste time with a transitory story to deliver it - sad case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Not really what TGC is all about, thread closed.
    Pigman20000 , take a holiday from here for insulting another poster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement