Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now this is bregrudgery...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

Wattle wrote: »
    That maybe true but equally there are millions of people who couldnt give a sh1t about them or their baby.

And there are millions who do. The point being addressed though, was that they were "half-assed" celebrities. Whatever your views on the cult of celebrity, there's no doubting that they are a legitimate celebrity couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Meh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...the nice comments mostly get thumbs down and the smart-arse one get thumbs up. It's AH in miniature :pac:

Hey! I object!

There are some very decent people here who post nice comments and they are often supported - meanwhile the smart-arse ones get little or no support at all in AH.
    Don't consider AH to be the same as anything via RTE so blankly!

Biggins wrote: »
    Hey! I object!

There are some very decent people here who post nice comments and they are often supported - meanwhile the smart-arse ones get little or no support at all in AH.
    Don't consider AH to be the same as anything via RTE!

Overruled, sit down Counsellor!

I take my case to a hight court!
    The one of public opinion! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Sit Down, SIT DOWN.... ya'all sit down , ya hear me....

My thread is not a democracy and you are in contempt!

mattjack wrote: »
    Sit Down, SIT DOWN.... ya'all sit down , ya hear me....

Maybe a little music would help ease the tension....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

:confused: Jay-Z and Beyonce are pretty much the definition of A-List, and they actually have talent to back it up.

Nobody will give a shit in 50 years time.

• Advertisement

My thread is not a democracy and you are in contempt!

Makes a pleasant change - I'm usually in trouble with 'er indoors! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

And there are millions who do. The point being addressed though, was that they were "half-assed" celebrities. Whatever your views on the cult of celebrity, there's no doubting that they are a legitimate celebrity couple.

It depends on if you buy into the celebrity culture. I liked David Beckham as a footballer but I couldnt give a toss about his perfumes, his underpants and his strangely named children.

Nobody will give a shit in 50 years time.

Yet here you are determined to tell us you don't care. So what if no one will are in 50 years time, they can care now if they want.

Makes a pleasant change - I'm usually in trouble with 'er indoors! :D

No change really, she was the one who reported your post :pac:

No change really, she was the one who reported your post :pac:

Again! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

So what if no one will are in 50 years time, they can care now if they want.

STOP SHOUTING AT ME.

Okay - I'll leave ye to it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

i kinda want beyonce to fu ck off. i used to have respect for her and think she was an amazing artist but this whole baby show has turned her into a complete and utter spa.

srsly, we all know gob****e women who wont shut the fu ck up about their kids and everyone else is, yea, we also have kids you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭TheBody

I hear Beyonce and Jay-Z are gonna name the child BeJaysus :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Beyonce and Jay-Z have published pics of their new baby. Best of luck to them. The comments on RTE though are so begrudging - the nice comments mostly get thumbs down and the smart-arse one get thumbs up. It's AH in miniature :pac:

Just had a quick look at the comments. The only badish ones are:
    wrote:
    You'd think she was the only woman in the world to ever have a child. And the husband goes and buys a solid gold rocking horse. This is important information we all need to know. Bling Y'all. Classy

and
    wrote:
    Seriously who cares....more important things going on in the world..i for one couldn't care less......idiots..cop on to yourselves.

I think those comments are fair enough. Essentially, some young one that I've never met has had a baby who I'll also never meet. Big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Typical Irish begrudging as usual, nothing new here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

TheBody wrote: »
    I hear Beyonce and Jay-Z are gonna name the child BeJaysus :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

I don't think Jay-Z and Beyonce could be considered "half-assed "celebrities"". They're legitimately famous, in fairness.

jnot really, they took a mould and fit right in, that takes nil talent in my books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

srsly, we all know gob****e women who wont shut the fu ck up about their kids and everyone else is, yea, we also have kids you know.

*nods* Yah, it all went horribly wrong when women got the vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Beyonce is looking amazing for a woman who just gave birth :eek:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/08/article-2098054-11A23F91000005DC-615_634x889.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Eww birth is disgusting, squeezing out the equivalent of bowling ball FFS. When can we just grow babies in test tubes?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Beyonce and Jay-Z have published pics of their new baby. Best of luck to them. The comments on RTE though are so begrudging - the nice comments mostly get thumbs down and the smart-arse one get thumbs up. It's AH in miniature :pac:

Top marks to the first comment :D

Rich gobsh!tes have too much money, have child, think people give a sh!t. Buy solid gold rocking horse. This is not begrudgery, it's fcuking criminal.

Fcuk Beyonce and fcuk Jay-z. It's a fcuking baby. Big fcuking deal. Who the fcuk cares?

Beyonce is looking amazing for a woman who just gave birth :eek:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/08/article-2098054-11A23F91000005DC-615_634x889.jpg

it was about a month ago yeah? if we all had a team of nutritionists and coaches and whatever else i think everyone would too

Advertisement