Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards is lagging bad

Options
  • 11-02-2012 10:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

past few days this website is so slow...i have to click things 20 times then wait 2 minutes for next page......

i have high speed UPC internet a 2.1 dual core with 4gb of ram....im on firefox or chrome....and no other site lags...........

So........i suggest you invest and sort this lag out
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Stop clicking things 20 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

i suggest you invest
    Really? Willing to talk with your wallet there? Nice little subscription perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

Thanks for letting us know you're experiencing this problem. We're not seeing anything running particularly slowly on the site, loads haven't been particularly bad. Is it possibly related to this issue that has apparently been effecting our banner ads?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056543829

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Very on and off for me this afternoon. Could get 10 in a row with instant loading and then I'll be left hanging for 40 seconds on another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

And 503s start when I did that last post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Seems like the petition site has caused a bit of a flood of requests...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

amacachi wrote: »
    And 503s start when I did that last post.

Yes, that was a genuine problem. Our master database server fell over and some chaos ensued. Everything should be back to normal now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

sorry been busy........seems perfect last few days thanks

Advertisement