Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can you get plumbing supplies in limerick?

• 12-02-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi all,

where can you get plumbing supplies in limerick? I'm looking specifically for those two hosey things for the back of the dishwasher.

thanks in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i'd say try B&Q, or atlantic homecare, maybe even woodies... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Chadwicks by Ballinacurra have a Plumbing store, open Monday - Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

A&R Supplies in Pennywell, just down from St Johns Hospital towards the Dublin Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

thanks all, don't have a car so go everywhere on foot and that how i didn't know the main ones xxxx

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you're walking, I'd try Jack Fitzgeralds on Henry street. I'd imagine they'd have them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

MarkR wrote: »
    If you're walking, I'd try Jack Fitzgeralds on Henry street. I'd imagine they'd have them.

of course!! how did i miss that one, lol, they have everything from shower accessories and parts, to oven racks, to bumpers for the inside drum of your washing machine which i thought i'd have to call hotpoint for!

i chanced my arm with jack fitzgeralds, and €20, 5 minutes later, one bumper for the washing machine, fitted perfectly too! :)

you can get their contact info on this page and give them a call, they should be able to tell you if they have them in stock OP:

http://limerick.ratemyarea.com/places/jack-fitzgerald-elect-125554

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

how did i forget jack!!! i *practically* live next door!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

A&R Supplies in Pennywell, just down from St Johns Hospital towards the Dublin Rd

+1 on A&R. Much cheaper than any of the chain stores and won't steer you wrong.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

h3000 wrote: »
    +1 on A&R. Much cheaper than any of the chain stores and won't steer you wrong.

+1

Always try and steer well clear of the likes of B&Q for home maintenence supplies like this.

Also, the adive you get in the likes of A&R is spot on and you meven run into an actual plumber who will give you some tricks of the trade.

Advertisement