Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you happy in your job?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah but it'd need to be a Spanish Sunday night show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Dudess wrote: »

El Sentido de SCORCHIO with lots of jiggling ditties n stuff. Doesn't sound so bad....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Very happy in my job, supposed to be off, but have a few things that I'd like to sort out, so I'll probably go in to work. I suppose that's a good sign, when the job does the opposite of fill you with dread.

Before anybody starts suggesting the need for a work life balance, I still might take the day off. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sorry, felt the need to jump in here. I am unemployed through my own choice, for the past year. I blurred the lines between my personal and professional life and it was a slow nervous breakdown for me. Everyone should be sure to take time for themselves, above all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Sorry, felt the need to jump in here. I am unemployed through my own choice, for the past year. I blurred the lines between my personal and professional life and it was a slow nervous breakdown for me. Everyone should be sure to take time for themselves, above all.

Blurred in what way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Dudess wrote: »
    El Sentido de SCORCHIO with lots of jiggling ditties n stuff. Doesn't sound so bad....
    Over there, you NEVER have to experience the rainy, cold Sunday night reality that is the Glenroe/Where In The World/homework not done feeling - no sympathy for ya! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

My job at the mo fills me with dread. I've been jobhunting for my dream job (and lots more non-dream jobs) since last June on and off.

So last month I had to give up the search for the ONE and take the first ****ty one I got.
    And my God, is it ****ty....

I'm really really really working on adopting the "i don't care about you and you don't care about me" attitude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

My current job has me flying around the world in business class and staying in a 5 star hotels. I get to stay in really nice countries being waited on hand and foot from cleaning my room to full access to the mini bar. Yet, I always miss home.

But before I had a job where I sat behind a desk for 8 hours and all I wanted was a change. I think in the end of the day work is work, no matter how much you enjoy it.

Advertisement