Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The most you would pay?

• 12-02-2012 2:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭

To do some mundane stuff with random famous people or anyone in particular that you covet at the moment

or you can do some kind of forfeit instead of paying money, as a form of payment

There is this attractive presenter on rte who presents a daytime television programme, and she always wears this tantalizing blood red lipstick. I would pay 320 euro to be able to apply her lipstick, and then get her pouting lipstick mark on a tissue paper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

sxt wrote: »
    There is this attractive presenter on rte who presents a daytime television programme, and she always wears this tantalizing blood red lipstick. I would pay 320 euro to be able to apply her lipstick, and then get her pouting lipstick mark on a tissue paper

Better be lipstick marks somewhere else for that kind of money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Slightly disturbing but whatever you're into.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I would pay 320 euro

Jesus, now that is precise!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger

I'd pay thousands to punch Justin Bieber in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

320? would you go to three fiddy?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭sxt

I would lock myself in a gym locker for 8 hours without food or water, to walk hand in hand with Anna Nolan down the full lenght of Grafton street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

OP, I'd lock you and Anna Nolan in adjoining lockers just to walk down Grafton Street with your 320 quid and Anna Nolan's lipstick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I would pay 320 euro to be able to apply her lipstick, and then get her pouting lipstick mark on a tissue paper

An extraordinarily creepy sentiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

The steam from my piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

I would pay for a (reasonably priced) round of golf and lunch to spend an afternoon on the course with Bill F***ing Murray!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Them celebrities should be paying money to hang around with me, not the other way round.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I'd pay kelly brooke to slash on me during sex

Kev.OC wrote: »
    I would pay for a (reasonably priced) round of golf and lunch to spend an afternoon on the course with Bill F***ing Murray!

There is no way that would happen in reality though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

I think we might be able to work a deal here. You pay Kelly to slash on you while having sex with me. Win-win-win.

I would pay 35 euro to tie Bruce Springsteens shoelaces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Nothing, I don't see the value in giving 'celebrities' even more money to be honest.
    Kim Kardashian gets paid on average $10,000 per twitter tweet.
    http://anythinghollywood.com/2009/12/kim-kardashian-gets-paid-to-tweet/

These people don't deserve all the money :(

Nothing, I don't see the value in giving 'celebrities' even more money to be honest.
    Kim Kardashian gets paid on average $10,000 per twitter tweet.
    http://anythinghollywood.com/2009/12/kim-kardashian-gets-paid-to-tweet/

These people don't deserve all the money :(

What forfeit would you do to stop her twitter account?

What forfeit would you do to stop her twitter account?

Hmmm ... nice twist.

I would have sex with someone incredibly unattractive.

And enjoy it :D

One thing I've never understood is people's desire to want to meet celebrities. You see it's pretty big in the US (where they pay for lunches with celebrities or 'dates' with them and that kinda thing).

I know a few people that go around looking for celebrities or such when they're doing stuff in the O2 (so musicians, mostly). They go hanging around the hotel and trying other ways to bump into the celebrities.

I've never understood it. When they're not on stage and such they're just average joe soaps. They're not gonna be amazingly over the top people. They'll talk about the weather just like anyone else.

Always reminds me of an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, where Larry David's neighbour wants to meet one of the actors from Seinfeld;

Larry: What's the guy, four years old? He's got to meet Julia Louis-Dreyfus! What kind of person is that?!

What does he expect to gain from such meeting? What does he think, he's gonna go over there, she's gonna be so charmed by him that all of a sudden they'll start becoming friends? They'll talk on the phone and go out to dinner together, go to the movies? What, start e-mailing each others' summer vacations? Is he out of his f**king mind!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I would pay €18.36 (Eighteen Euro and Thirty Six cent) to kick Snooki in the face while wearing flippers, preferably orange ones to match her. I can be more specific if the OP would like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

Hmmm ... nice twist.

I too dislike the Kardashians, so I'll take one for the team and volunteer for your sex forfeit.

Hmmm ... nice twist.

no it has to be mundane, would you be a lollipop lady for 16 hours straight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Oh... Didn't see the word on there first time

I would pay €18.36 (Eighteen Euro and Thirty Six cent) to kick Snooki in the face while wearing flippers, preferably orange ones to match her. I can be more specific if the OP would like.

That is not mundane nor a realistic offer to snooki

no it has to be mundane, would you be a lollipop lady for 16 hours straight?

Yes, it would be fun get to talk to people and pretend im gandalf when in the middle of the road

"You shall not pass!"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I'd pay for dinner and a nice bottle of wine to have dinner and a nice bottle of wine with Natalie Portman.
    Actually that makes no sense. She's a multi millionaire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭inagoodway

Kev.OC wrote: »

he's busy with the apprentice

id pay 10,000 romaninan lira for a kiss from madonna

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I'd pay fifty euro to go around Legoland with Sean Connery and then afterwards we'd go for a lovely lamb lunch. We'd have to go splits on the lunch though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

inagoodway wrote: »
    sick

I just texted her there. She says since the Romanian currency is not Lira, but Leu, no deal. You blew it man.

well i' beg to difffer but the romanian currency is lira, and text madonna and tell her i said i bet 20000 lira im right, or else

well i' beg to difffer but the romanian currency is lira, and text madonna and tell her i said i bet 20000 lira im right, or else

One source among many http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_leu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

I'd give my silver Miraculous Medal to get both Twink and Nell in the sack simultaenously. Oh and lots of methamphetamine.

• Advertisement

ihave 20000 lira romania that begs to differ

Spread wrote: »
    I'd give my silver Miraculous Medal to get both Twink and Nell in the sack simultaenously. Oh and lots of methamphetamine.

not mundane or realistic

ihave 20000 lira romania that begs to differ

Leu or Lei, singular/plural http://www.atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes-pictures/romania/romania-106.JPG

you can post all the links you like, i'm not clicking them, text madonna again, and tell her it's gone up to 35000 lira

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

darokane wrote: »
    Slightly disturbing but whatever you're into.

****ing weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Spread wrote: »

I take it the methamphetamine is for Twink and Nell to help them get through the encounter.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

dermiek wrote: »
    I take it the methamphetamine is for Twink and Nell to help them get through the encounter.......:D

Jealousy will get you nowhere ........... fecking spalpin :p

Advertisement