Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whitney Houston DEAD.

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

On hearing the news, I felt sad for my cousin was a huge fan of her's when she was in her prime in the 80's.

It's tragic when anyone dies that young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Houston, we have a problem.

The one thing that Whitney Houston and Apollo 13 had in common was a major crack problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

I'm still gutted by this I have been a huge fan most of my life and even though her voice wasn't what it was I still loved her and admired her. She was a woman who suffered incredible pain and I think, despite some diva tendencies probably didn't fully believe in her wonderful talent and immense beauty I will always believe that she suffered from self esteem issues and Bobby Brown fed this idea for the poor woman. It's a sad day for the world of music that Whitney is gone, no-one ever came close to her and I doubt anyone ever will.

I hope against hope, having not read the full thread we can restrain ourselves from bitchy nasty comments about her and do try to remember she wasn't just a celebrity, she was a woman, a human and she leaves behind her a family who have to try and deal with their loved one having been taken to soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

lets face it nobody here has half the talent she had.

Musically..... maybe.
    However, there are some really talented people on boards.
    Look for help on one of the trade, technology or tens of other forums for proof of that.

you people should start gettin off boards and havin a life at least then you will realise people who arent glued to a computer and take drugs or have an addiction have a problem LIKE THOSE WITH INTERNET ADDICTION

*Lols at teeth-gritting-spit-flying babble post*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

lets face it nobody here has half the talent she had.

Actually i can do twice as much coke as her and not die.

I win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Whitney Houston: Born 1963 - Dead
    Amy Winehouse: Born 1983 - Dead
    Keith Richards: Born 1943 - Alive
    Ozzy Osbourne: Born 1948 - Alive

Moral of the story: Women can't handle their drugs.

Kurt Cobain: Born 1967 - Dead
    John Belushi: Born 1949 - Dead
    Courtney Love: Born 1964 - Alive
    Drew Barrymore: Born 1975 - Alive

Moral of the story: It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Aaannnddd we are done...
    Thread over in the Celeb Forum if you wish to discuss it further.
    RIP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement