Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable spotting scopes???

• 12-02-2012 2:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

On a tight budget :rolleyes:... whats new... but looking for an affordable spotting scope for FTR... No I don't have 1K to throw at it, more like 200 so... ideas please???

fish

P.S. all donations very much appreciated :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

FS i have the aldi/lidl Brasher 25-70x90mm @€;150 and it will show bullet holes @600m from the 100m bench @Midlands. BUT not seen them for sale for a good while now, only the smaller model @€;30.

Cheap as chips an for small $$$ will get you out there. Shanakill (you no who) offered me good $$ for it. But you know me, the more gear I have the better I THINK I shoot (but the rounds have other ideas).

http://www.scopesnskies.com/prod/spotting-scope/birding-scope/bresser/zoom/90mm.html

Scope%20comp%201%20261.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

Theres great ones in the Lidl sale shop, Bargain base in northwood business park for €15, don't be put off by the price, there great

Advertisement