Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood

• 12-02-2012 3:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy a trailer of firewood first or second clearing from a forest ( what would go for stakes or pulpwood) who would I contact and how much would it cost. I am going to clamp it and use it over 2-3 years

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭btb

try this man, seems to be about the best value around at the moment, taken from a previous post,

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualitymark
    Tottenham Timber rtotts@iol.ie - 32 cubic meters of forest thinnings for €1000 plus 200 for delivery, I'm told by a customer who bought from them; you'll need a chainsaw to cut them to length, and storage for the wood. This should do you for about five years.
    We do full and half loads delivered, smaller quantities can also be arranged. See www.tottenhamtimber.ie for further details

Advertisement