Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghan or Cavan ?

• 12-02-2012 6:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

I have never been to either town. (To my shame)frown.gif

So I plan to make up for that soon. Myself and Lady Lapin have a free few days around the end of March and plan to spend it in one of the above.

Sell it.

Give us three good reasons why we should stay in your town.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Have you tried posting in the Cavan forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Lapin wrote: »
    I have never been to either town. (To my shame)frown.gif

So I plan to make up for that soon. Myself and Lady Lapin have a free few days around the end of March and plan to spend it in one of the above.

Sell it.

Give us three good reasons why we should stay in your town.

Not a huge pile to do unless your and her are into Fishing or golfing! There is the erne in parts of cavan where you could hire a cruiser !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Some nice places to walk in Monaghan, a little weekend away in Castle Leslie would be therapeutic. But neither place will be particularly exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

They're only good if you can drive. There's not a lot in the towns themselves so you'd need to drive around the county.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Some of the best retaurants around are in Monaghan, and the nightlife is good, lots of lively bars/clubs. 3 discos altogether, and lots of disco bars. Its a nice place to chill out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

If you go to monaghan you have to go to Andy's!!! It's amazing!

Advertisement