Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CW yesterday

Options
  • 12-02-2012 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

What the hell happened yesterday? Why couldn't we place any chips? Our mistake or wargaming has something with it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

If I were to guess (as I was not there to place them) the problem is a simple one. All chips have to be allocated via your HQ (once you have land); B-IE did not have a HQ due to cool down (not the 24h stated on the page but I'd guess 72h) and hence no were to channel chips through the HQ to a province.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

So is it back to normal today?

Ie: clan battles once more?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

With that IC succeded chasing us to the death-_- I really wish some clan else would get the place instead .

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Dan's explanation is spot on, all i can say is lesson learned, a hard 1 to learn but none the less it is something we will never let happen again hopefully.

Advertisement