Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish grinds

Options
  • 12-02-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,
    I'm doing Irish in the leaving cert this June as I am hoping to get into primary school teaching in sept. Is there anyone who is giving reasonably priced grinds or even wants to practice themselves? I did ordinary level in school 7years ago so my Irish is pretty rusty to say the least.

Or maybe I could do a swap.....babysitting for grinds? Any info would be great.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 inesosull

sorry forgot to mention I am repeating the leaving. I sat ordinary level 7yrs ago. I need a c3 in honors level.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Verte11

I know someone who gives Irish grinds in Kildare area for this sort of thing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a thread in the LC forum for this sort of thing.

Advertisement