Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Wifi near WRH

Options
  • 12-02-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Kind of a random one. Do ya know of any Cafés or whatever within walking distance of Waterford Regional that has free Wifi? Herself is in hospital for a couple of days and I bought her a tablet to keep her going but I didn't have much time to stick a few apps and stuff on it at home so I was thinking I could run over there for a coffee/food for an hour and work away.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 realworld82

are you aloud to bring your own tablets into hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I think KFC has free wifi, not sure if any of the pubs around that area have it.

The Woodlands hotel might be worth trying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

shockwave wrote: »
    I think KFC has free wifi, not sure if any of the pubs around that area have it.

The Woodlands hotel might be worth trying though.

KFC is a good shout actually, cheers. Woodlands is not in my walking distance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I thought they had wifi in the library in ardkeen stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

They have it in The Woodlands too as far as I know. Hope ur missus is okay :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

They have it in The Woodlands too as far as I know. Hope ur missus is okay :-)

Ok someone already mentioned that, sorry!

Cheers, think she'll make do tonight and I'll headover to the Woodlands in the morning. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

If you're stuck tomorrow let me know and I can spin you out to our house and you can download whatever you want. I'm around all day.

Thanks a million Ken, I'll let ya know tomorrow k?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah no probs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

the uluru and the cove have it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco Ardkeen has wifi too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 or2dee2

would I be right in assuming that there is no wifi in the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

i'd love to know why the hospital itself doesn't have WiFi..i'm assuming it's something to do with the machines in use or the thickness of the walls or something i can't fathom ( techno-phobe )

anytime i've been in here with my daughter i've been cracking up having to stay overnight and no internet on my phone etc

sorry, derailing the thread a bit here:o

No there is none in the hospital itself but i went to the Cove (thanks South) and they have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 or2dee2

thanks for all your help, looks like no poker for me tomorrow when laid up after minor op on ankle, probably save a few quid cheers

Advertisement