Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC HD7 Always displaying Bootloader Screen

Options
  • 12-02-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Having an issue with the phone always displayed the bootloader screen even after pulling the battery, I do not leave the battery out for long. Is there any other way to get it to boot back correctly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

simi956 wrote: »
    Having an issue with the phone always displayed the bootloader screen even after pulling the battery, I do not leave the battery out for long. Is there any other way to get it to boot back correctly

Like constantly or just sometimes? Im not entirely sure whats happening. A little more info on how and when and how often would help

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭simi956

Constantly going into the bootloader screen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

simi956 wrote: »
    Constantly going into the bootloader screen

Did ya try to to flash anything inlcuding updates for the phone or load some homebrew apps or did it just do that out of the blue. If you cant get out of it probably the best and quickest way to fix that is just to flash a new ROM over it. Does it do anything if you plug it into Zune?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭simi956

It was by accident it went into this mode, I have not tried connecting to the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

You'll have to search yourself but i read somewhere that you can put your phone into a special firmware update mode by holding volume up (or down) and power while turning the phone on. With this mode you can flash back to known good firmware.

• Advertisement
Advertisement