Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour coffee shops in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-02-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I haven't seen any newish topics on this. Are there any 24 hour coffee shops in Dublin (Insomnia, not all that aptly named, are you?) Sometimes you're up late and you want to chill out without being harrassed by drunks. Even Grafton St McDonalds' McCafe closes despite the McDonalds itself being 24 hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Also interested in this, not necessarily 24 hour though, just late cafes in general, there must be a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Starbucks in the Airport. Its quiet, you can sleep on a couch, read a book and no one cares. Wake up at 8am and go to work/home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Riamfada wrote: »
    Starbucks in the Airport. Its quiet, you can sleep on a couch, read a book and no one cares. Wake up at 8am and go to work/home.

So your that guy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Riamfada wrote: »
    Don't they operate 23 hours? I thought they closed between 4 and 5am?

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Accents coffee lounge down beside break for the border is open late seven nights until midnight if i recall correctly.

lovely coffee, and the couches are quality too..........Id say thats the latest, well its the latest ive heard of around the city center anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

23/24 hours per day

tumblr_lx7e4ma8K91qil2sd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Thats when he uses the airport shower facilities!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Think I might move to the airport for a while. Hope some of you visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Topaz down the docks is 24 hours, it's actually a kind of super station, two floors, 24 hour deli and there are loads of seats and couches down the back.

http://www.topaz.ie/en/Media/Press-Releases/PR-Archive-2007/Dublin-Port-Company--Topaz-Energy-Sign-Deal-To-Open-Irelands-Largest-Service-Station/

"occupy over four and a half (4.5) acres and will be up to 4 times larger than a typical Irish service station"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Spar and Centra on Dame Street are both open 24 hours I believe with seating areas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement