Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist and Bassist needed for Galway death metal!!!!

• 12-02-2012 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Guitarist and Bassist wanted in Galway area to play some death/black metal.
    Vocals and Drums already in place for a jam at least.
    Influences include:
    Dismember, Immortal, At the Gates, Entombed, Mourning Beloveth, Asphyx, Satryicon, Carcass, Primordial, Decapitated, Morbid Angel, Sinister Demise, Napalm Death, Sepultura, Angelcorspe, Vader, Hail of Bullets, Enslaved, The Crown etc.
    Will require own equipment. Based in Galway City.
    Ideally I would like to do some 90’s influenced Death metal but I would certainly be interested in other styles death/thrash, black metal etc.
    Previous experience, on vocals for Ground of Ruin. www.myspace.com/groundofruin for samples.
    Pm if interested or email me at:
    davidhynesmedia[ at ]gmail dot com or give me a call on <snip>

Its in the formative stages, but I'm really looking to give this a go!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DavidHynes

Badum bum bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭LukeQuietus

Where were you guys last year when I was trying to set something like this up? I've since had to sell my bass otherwise I woulda totally been up for this! You've got the hardest parts too. Vocals and Drums. We could never find any drummers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 drfrankenstien

be right up me ally ;) if i where in galway! haha any stuff uploaded lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

We could never find any drummers.
    This is so true. Finding a reliable and talented drummer in Galway who's on the same musical wavelength and not already in four different bands is a bit like winning the lottery!

PM sent.

Advertisement