Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1 or Digiweb metro for gaming?? And my area??

Options
  • 12-02-2012 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, i was wondering which would be better for gaming, net1 or digiweb metro?? At the moment i only have a crappy 3 mobile broadband, and as i am a PC gamer, i get pings of around, 180-200 on servers, which is bad and laggy. I live in the Haggardstown area of Dundalk, and i think i would be able to get either digiweb metro, or net1, but im not sure?? So, would anyone know the ping of online games with these broadbands as well?? Thanks for anyone who respond

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Emmet96

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tommie Kelly

Net1 claim that "We do not impose any download cap on any of our packages" on their website, in fact they enforce a 50gb cap which is why I recently changed to Eircom.

Also Net1's support system is absolutely terrible. No response from them on 90% of my enquirers and very unfriendly and unhelpful when they do.

Speed was always consistent tho.

I wouldn't recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

avoid dodgyweb too they too have crap cap usuage allowances and not great service and awful rude & useless customer services guys.

just light a bonfire on top of a hill and send smoke signals...your find it more reliable

Advertisement